Welcome to the Early Years Foundation Stage
Here you will find resources and lessons, as well as some links to useful websites and virtual museums that you may wish to view at home with your children.
- Beanstalk – Lots of interactive materials for children aged 1 to 6. They are offering free full access with live classes and on demand classes – parents just need to sign up.
- CBeebies Radio – Listening activities for children
- Century – CENTURY is the tried and tested intelligent intervention tool that combines learning science, AI and neuroscience.
- Kids – Classroom Secrets – Classroom Secrets Kids is offering FREE access to everyone until the end of April 2020. The platform is aimed at primary aged children and covers subjects such as maths, reading, grammar and spelling. The platform is really child-friendly so that they’re able to access it on their own. There’s load of games and interactive activities from phonics to SATs
- Off School Flyer – full of ideas for home learning and fun activities. Head to the Activity Zone for 100s of films, created by teachers, across loads of great topics and themes!
- Storytelling with Leicester Libraries – 3 Billy Goats Gruff: A story for younger children told by Sandy Gibbons
- Storytelling with Leicester Libraries – King of the Cornflakes: a story for younger children told by Matthew Vaughan
- Storytelling with Leicester Libraries – The Little Ducks Younger Children Hema Acharya
- Twinkl – Instant access to inspirational lesson plans, schemes of work, assessment, interactive activities, resource packs, PowerPoints, teaching ideas at Twinkl!
- Access code: PARENTSTWINKLHELPS
- Science Museum – Explore our collection, complete brain-teasing puzzles or learn about science with our range of science games and apps
- London Zoo – Free tours and activities
- British Museum – Free tours and activities
- Google Art Project – Some wonderful pieces from multiple locations across the world
- Guggenheim – A chance to view some of the collection online
- Museum of London – Online games and some activities to do at home
- NASA Langley – Langley Research Center – Virtual Tour
- National Gallery of Art – A chance to view some of the collection online
- Natural History Museum – On this page you’ll find lesson plans and activities for classroom learning, as well as resources to support self-led trails around the Museum
- The Dali Museums – A chance to view some of the collection online
- The Vatican Museums – A chance to view some of the collection online